08 January, 2010

So, after days of anxiously waiting to get home to Tacoma, I am finally here and now wondering what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving being back in my own space (and bed), but there is nothing to do. I've been swearing up and down that starting Monday I will lock myself in the library and go into serious Terra Nova research mode, but that still leaves this weekend and me with nothing to do. Ugh. And I thought things were supposed to be more exciting now that I have my own place and have turned 21.
I already cleaned, changed out all the burnt out light bulbs and deChristmasified (meaning to take down the decorations). My laptop has basically been on since I woke up this morning, but even it can only hold my attention for so long.
I was so desperate to get away from my family (that makes me sound like such a horrible person) and come back home I didn't think about the fact that I would be totally alone. At the time that sounded like the best thing in the entire world. And its not like I haven't done it before, I lived alone this summer. I'm now remembering how lonely that was. At least I had work everyday to at least relieve some of the boredom.
Oh well.
My time in Portland was quite nice. I got in the day of the freak snowstorm and stole outside once it got dark to snap some shots.





If you like these, be sure to check out my deviantArt page, where I keep all the stuff in my portfolio. scarletsaigon.deviantart.com

No comments: