13 December, 2009

sometimes I feel like I am loosing sight of all the people I thought I knew best in this world. Why do people have to change? Or at least, why can't I seem to change along with them? I feel like I am continually the same and am just watching the world change around me.

Where did he go? I don't recognize him half the time anymore. He's hanging out with people he never would have been caught dead with before and whom he has no business spending time around. He's picked up habits he never used to have and says things that sometimes just leave me speechless. I look at him some days and have no idea where he went and who is left in his place.

and it breaks my heart. Can't he see that? Can't he see that he is breaking my heart?

No comments: